Download our FREE smartphone app today!
- Students are assigned a tutor to support their needs which they see every day and students are encouraged to talk to their tutor regarding any problems
- Strong pastoral system to support students’ welfare
- Close liaison with parents/carers through regular phone calls and meetings
- Student Wellbeing Officer to support students with emotional needs
- Educational Psychologist time purchased by the school to support students’ good mental health
- Programmes to support identified students’ emotional well-being e.g. managing behaviour and emotions, building positive relationships and nurture groups
- Referrals made to outside agencies if support is needed beyond the expertise available in school, such as School Nurse, CAMHS and STARs.