Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Why work at Harris Academy Sutton?
- Behaviour and attitudes are outstanding. Our students are highly engaged and eager to learn.
- We pride ourselves on our fully comprehensive ethos, whilst standing toe-to-toe with the local grammar schools. We have a highly academic curriculum and high expectations of our students. Our core values of innovation, integrity and discovery run through everything we do.
- We work in an award-winning state-of-the art building with excellent facilities.
- We run a highly successful programme of enrichment which is inclusive of all students. Every member of teaching staff runs an after-school club of their choice.
- Form tutors deliver a centrally-planned personal development curriculum.
- Staff wellbeing is our priority. Our marking policies are non-onerous and detentions are run centrally.
- We invest heavily in professional development. High-quality research-driven CPD is delivered to all staff. Trainee teachers and ECTs benefit from carefully-structured mentoring and training programmes.
- We are a science specialist school with strong links to the Institute of Cancer Research and The Royal Marsden.
- We benefit from the support and advice of experts within the Harris Federation.
- We have a thriving Staff Association and a busy social calendar for staff.
- Our senior leadership team is highly visible and supportive.
- We are located in Zone 5 - easily accessible by car, train and bus.